The recruitment process for the academic year 2023/2024 has been completed. The recruitment schedule for the 2024/2025 academic year will be announced later.
Admission dates: …
… – deadline for submitting the applications (last day to submit missing documents: …)
… – ranking preparation
… – final decision on admissions
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
Grade* at the level of at least 60%#of the maximum grade in the following subjects:
• mathematics or physics (a subject with a higher score is considered)
• related subjects in case of lack of one of the above.
* grades from the document entitling to undertake undergraduate studies (high school certificate, examination, diploma) are taken into account.
# If necessary, the evaluation scales are converted into a percentage scale according to the guidelines of the International Office of the University of Wroclaw.
Candidates meeting the entry requirements are ranked according to the sum of the percentage points obtained in the three subjects listed above. The decision on admission to studies depends on the position on the ranking list. Candidates are admitted within the admissions limit.
- English language requirements
- Required documents
- Tuition fees
- Useful information for full degree students
- Recruitment schedule for Polish candidates will be announced here
• certificate entitling to undertake studies;
• B2 English language level
Candidates are admitted within the admissions limit, based on the position on the ranking list:
BIOTECHNOLOGY RANKING LIST
BSc Biotechnology Coordinator: Magdalena Zaremba-Czogalla, PhD
JOIN US NOW!