The University of Wroclaw expects all students to obey the law, to show respect for others, to maintain high standards of individual honesty in academic work. In short, a student enrolled in the University of Wroclaw accepts the obligation to behave in an appropriate manner, also outside the University community.
Most important academic responsibilities:
- A student is expected to take an active role in the learning process by meeting course requirements.
- A student is expected to behave in an appropriate manner in classroom situations.
- Teachers may establish classroom standards of behaviour and attendance requirements. Students will be expected to meet these requirements.
- A student is expected to maintain academic ethics and honesty in all its forms, including, but not limited to, cheating and plagiarism.
Detailed Student’s academic rights and responsibilities are provided in Regulations of Studies at the University of Wroclaw document.
The student is liable to the disciplinary committee and/or student arbitration court in compliance with the provisions of the Act and the Statue of the University of Wroclaw for any actions deemed to be beneath student dignity.
Academic sanctions that may be imposed include:
- loss of rights and privileges for a specific period of time,
Fees for educational services for the teaching cycles beginning in the academic year 2022/2023.
Charges for the provision of academic services and the terms and conditions of waiver of fees:
ORDINANCE No. 84/2019
ORDINANCE No. 137/2019
ORDINANCE No. 142/2021
ORDINANCE No. 179/2022
Conditional permission to continue studying, reactivation and resumption:
Resolution No. 49/2021.